Annual Coffee & Tea Festival on March 23-24
Mansa Tea will be participating at the annual Coffee & Tea Festival in Brooklyn on March 23-24. Stop by to sample our curated collection of aged teas!
In addition to Mansa Tea's aged teas, you will be able to enjoy:
- Specialty coffee by Cafe Grumpy
- Crafted cold brew coffee by Chameleon
- Sparkling coffee by Upruit
- Japanese tea by Ippodo Tea
- Small batch kombucha by Health-Ade Kombucha
- Tea biscuits by Effie's Homemade
- Chef-created energy bar by Talty Bars
- Barrel-aged maple syrup by Runamok Maple
- Artisanal donuts by Firehouse Donuts
- Illegally good fudge and chocolates by Chocolate Moonshine
- and other coffee and tea varieties along with sweets!
Use our code MANSA to get $15 off general admissions tickets to either day of the event here, and visit Coffee and Tea Festival for more information. Hope to see you there!
From Coffee and Tea Festival NYC
Join more than 75 exhibitors from around the nation as they pour tastings of their finest coffees and teas, and introduce you to new and award-winning products! This international extravaganza celebrating all things coffee and tea will offer two days of seminars from well-known industry pros and pioneers, pairings, tastings and more! The exhibit hall will also feature some of the most delectable sweet and savory foods to compliment the spectacular collection of local and national coffees and teas. Get your ticket early and save! Find us on Facebook or subscribe to our updates for discount promo codes and additional information.