Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
- Worldwide 10-20 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
We ship out the next business day morning.
For last-minute gifts, we recommend our e-gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $9, or free shipping over $75 purchase
- Worldwide quoted at checkout, or free shipping over $150 purchase
All the international orders are fulfilled as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Pre-paying duties upfront allows international shipments to be delivered door to door and not held at the customs.
If you wish to receive a more accurate quote for your international shipment, add the products you would like to purchase to the cart and head to the Checkout page. Once you fill out your address, you should see both the standard and express international DDP shipping costs.
- KHKah Hee T.Verified BuyerReviewingBulang Ancient Tree Ripe Pu-erh (2015, 2018)I recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Favorite Tea Ripe Pu-erhBrewing Style Gongfu or Other Tea CeremonyRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoBulang Ripe Pu-erh 2015
An excellent tea. Like the hui-gan after taste and calming qi.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FlavorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TextureRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5MTMansa Tea3 minutes ago
Hi Kah Hee -
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our Bulang Ripe Pu-erh 2015. We're thrilled to hear that you found it to be an excellent tea.
The hui-gan aftertaste and calming qi are unique and essential qualities often sought in a good pu-erh. We're delighted that this tea has provided you with the sensory experience and soothing qualities that make pu-erh so beloved among tea enthusiasts.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we hope this tea continues to be a source of enjoyment and relaxation for you. If you ever have more comments or questions, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to serving you with more exceptional teas in the future.
Mansa Tea Team
- MMonicaVerified BuyerReviewingBulang Ancient Tree Ripe Pu-erh (2015, 2018)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBulang 2015 Ancient Tree Ripe Pu'er
I absolutely loved this tea!! The tasting notes of biscotti and almond milk are definitely more and more prevalent as the tea steeps and the sweet after taste is absolutely lovely. Definitely writing down as one of my favorites from Mansa Tea!
- MMayaVerified BuyerReviewingBulang Ancient Tree Ripe Pu-erh (2015, 2018)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBulang Ripe Puerh
I've had the 2014, 2015 and 2017 raw versions of this tea, and the ripe pu'er is so so different! Did you know that this dark tea actually starts as a green tea?! I didn't either, but that's why I'm learning! I usually find ripe puers to be a bit too strong on what I call the mushroom taste (no shade - I love mushrooms), but this one is a bit more mellow and well rounded. Maybe it's because it comes from such a quality varietal?
- SSLVerified BuyerReviewing[Laoman'e 2018] Ancient Tree Ripe Pu'erI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWonderful robust tea
My go to tea for a aromatic robust flavor. Love smelling the teapot after brewing this. Worth the value.MTMansa Tea2 years agoHi SL, Thank you for writing a fantastic review on our Laoman'e 2018 Ancient Tree Ripe Pu'er. We're glad to hear that you find our tea to be aromatic and robust in flavor. We look forward to having you try our other delicious teas!
- SSYVerified BuyerReviewing[Laoman'e 2018] Ancient Tree Ripe Pu'erI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoWow - best ripe pu-erh I've ever tasted
When it comes to pu-erh teas, I am more of a raw pu-erh person. But this ripe pu-erh was so different from others I've tried before. I used to think that ripe pu-erh is just earthy with sweet rice notes, but this one completely changed my perception. This tea is much more complex with a mix of fruity and sweet notes. Highly recommend. Even if you are not a typical ripe pu-erh fan.MTMansa Tea2 years agoHi SY, Thank you for your wonderful review of our Laoman'e 2018 Ancient Tree Ripe Pu'er. Ripe Pu'er is definitely a special tea. In our tasting notes, we've compared it to white peach, dried jujube, and pine tree with a lingering sweetness after each sip. It's nice that this has opened up your mind to the possibilities of ripe pu-erh, and we hope that you'll try some more!