Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
- Worldwide 10-20 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
We ship out the next business day morning.
For last-minute gifts, we recommend our e-gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $9, or free shipping over $75 purchase
- Worldwide quoted at checkout, or free shipping over $150 purchase
All the international orders are fulfilled as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Pre-paying duties upfront allows international shipments to be delivered door to door and not held at the customs.
If you wish to receive a more accurate quote for your international shipment, add the products you would like to purchase to the cart and head to the Checkout page. Once you fill out your address, you should see both the standard and express international DDP shipping costs.
- PMPennyLea M.Verified BuyerReviewingSmoky Pu-erh (2017, 2015, 2014)I recommend this productAge Range 65+Favorite Tea Raw Pu-erhBrewing Style Gongfu or Other Tea CeremonyRated 5 stars5 hours agoExcellent everyday raw Pu’er
I really like this for an everyday tea. The second infusion consistently is my favorite, where orchid and rose notes up and make me…make me swoon and smile and out comes the ‘ahhhhhhhhhh’.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FlavorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TextureRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5MTMansa Tea3 minutes ago
We're glad you liked our Smoky Pu-erh and take it as your everyday tea. The complexity of this tea is really something you look forward to every day!
Excited to hear more about your tea journey soon. Thank you!
- ALAimee L.Verified BuyerReviewingSmoky Pu-erh (2017, 2015, 2014)I recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Favorite Tea GreenBrewing StyleRated 5 stars4 months agoSecond time around just as good
This was a gift years ago and I savored it for the whole time, and was sad to run out. I decided to stock up and get the big bag and it's just as good as the last batch. I love the smokiness and clarity, and even though I bet there are many other teas to try, it's also great to have a reliable standby.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FlavorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TextureRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5MTMansa Tea4 months ago
Thank you for your kind words, we're glad to hear that you liked the tea that was gifted to you.
We are actually low in stock for this tea, so we're happy to hear that you stocked up!
We have a lot of other good teas we’d love to have you try, so please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any tea recommendations or if you have any tea-related inquiries.
- MHMonica H.Verified BuyerReviewingSmoky Pu-erh (2017, 2015, 2014)I recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoBulang 2015 Raw Pu'er
I personally wasn't a huge fan of the musky scents and flavors, however I did enjoy the floral notes and hazelnut undertones. Quite a lovely raw Pu'er.MTMansa TeaHi Monica, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the floral notes and hazelnut undertones of our Bulang 2015 Raw Pu'er tea. We understand that you were not a fan of the musky scents and flavors, but we value your feedback, and I will make sure this is passed on to our product team so that they can be aware. We recommend [Bulang 2017] Raw Pu’er for you to explore a very different side of raw pu-erh. We think you will enjoy it! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- GG.WooVerified BuyerReviewingSmoky Pu-erh (2017, 2015, 2014)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThe tea itself was delicious!
Opening the bag straight away I got a whiff of walnut aroma which opens up to hay, cedar, and florals with a rinse. Jammy apricot and a hint of tobacco on the palate, the cedar and hay returning for a long finish.MTMansa TeaHi G.Woo, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to know that you liked the Bulang 2015 Raw Pu'er tea and found it very aromatic. We agree that the scent of our raw pu-erh is aromatic. Again, thank you for your kind words.
- MRMary R.Verified BuyerReviewingSmoky Pu-erh (2017, 2015, 2014)I recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoSolid puerh
This is a solid puerh. All the listed notes are spot on: I get a lot of musk after the second brew, and a lot of pleasant floral notes. It’s interesting to see how much aging affects the tea, comparing this to the Bulang 2017.MTMansa TeaHi Mary, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the pleasant musk and floral flavor of our Bulang 2015 Raw Pu'er. We're always looking to improve our products, and we're glad to hit the spot for you. We agree that aging definitely affects the flavor of each tea! Looking forward to hearing about your thoughts on our Bulang 2017 Raw Pu'er!
- DDanVerified BuyerReviewingSmoky Pu-erh (2017, 2015, 2014)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLovely Tea!
I loved this tea and all of its complexities. Highly recommended!MTMansa TeaHi Dan, Thank you for your feedback on our [Bulang 2017] Raw Pu'er. We're glad to hear that you liked the tea and appreciated its "complexities." We take pride in providing quality products to our customers, and it's great when we get positive feedback like yours. Again, thank you.