Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
- Worldwide 10-20 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
We ship out the next business day morning.
For last-minute gifts, we recommend our e-gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $9, or free shipping over $75 purchase
- Worldwide quoted at checkout, or free shipping over $150 purchase
All the international orders are fulfilled as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Pre-paying duties upfront allows international shipments to be delivered door to door and not held at the customs.
If you wish to receive a more accurate quote for your international shipment, add the products you would like to purchase to the cart and head to the Checkout page. Once you fill out your address, you should see both the standard and express international DDP shipping costs.
- SGShiloh G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Favorite Tea DarkBrewing Style Gongfu or Other Tea CeremonyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoA Multifaceted, Flavorful, And Internally Calming Tea
This tea is truly multifaceted. It became incredibly complex over the course of several infusions. The main tasting notes (sour cherries, pandan/vanilla, cherry jam, mildly-sweet wheatgrass, and lemon citrus tartness) became more prominent as the first day progressed, and continued to grow in complexity as I continued infusing it the second day. Additionally, my body felt increasingly relaxed with each infusion. I haven’t felt such a grounding calm emerge while drinking a tea in a long time. This was a meaningful exploration into Korean aged teas that will linger in my memory.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FlavorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TextureRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5MTMansa Tea4 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
It's good to hear you discovered its complexity over several infusions. We're delighted to know our Cheong Tae Jeon has positively affected your tea journey!
This kind of review motivates us to do our best, and we look forward to hearing more of these kinds of thoughts from you soon!
- RReneeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDifferent experience in each infusions
When I used the full tea cake the other day, I was able to get about 8 infusions throughout the day-each one with a different experience
- LLauraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFresh Farm Country Aroma
Sour cherry, fresh cut wood, maybe hay. For me it's like driving through farm country.
- AGAnne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHoney and Vanilla Cookie
I get a strong honey, vanilla cookie.
- MKMaya K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery earthy sweetness, Best Experience with Gaiwan
it's like a study on the "earthy" note...the dry leaf was the deeper kind of earthy, but the wet leaf is more like sharp and fresh kind of earthy. Very earthy sweetness. Similar to the cocoa dust notes. So cool because I get chocolate aroma in the gaiwan after the 2nd brew. Sour cherries, freshly wet leaves. I also get hops. Some citrus-y vibes and a bit of vanilla from the lid.
- MWMarian W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood Post-Dinner Tea
This tea seems to travel the full flavor wheel :)Feels like such a good post-dinner tea (instead of the classic coffee). Alsoa perfect kettle-boil tea.