Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
- Worldwide 10-20 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
We ship out the next business day morning.
For last-minute gifts, we recommend our e-gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $9, or free shipping over $75 purchase
- Worldwide quoted at checkout, or free shipping over $150 purchase
All the international orders are fulfilled as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Pre-paying duties upfront allows international shipments to be delivered door to door and not held at the customs.
If you wish to receive a more accurate quote for your international shipment, add the products you would like to purchase to the cart and head to the Checkout page. Once you fill out your address, you should see both the standard and express international DDP shipping costs.
- RReneeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoDifferent experience in each infusions
When I used the full tea cake the other day, I was able to get about 8 infusions throughout the day-each one with a different experienceWas this helpful?
- LLauraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFresh Farm Country Aroma
Sour cherry, fresh cut wood, maybe hay. For me it's like driving through farm country.Was this helpful?
- AGAnne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoHoney and Vanilla Cookie
I get a strong honey, vanilla cookie.Was this helpful?
- MKMaya K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoVery earthy sweetness, Best Experience with Gaiwan
it's like a study on the "earthy" note...the dry leaf was the deeper kind of earthy, but the wet leaf is more like sharp and fresh kind of earthy. Very earthy sweetness. Similar to the cocoa dust notes. So cool because I get chocolate aroma in the gaiwan after the 2nd brew. Sour cherries, freshly wet leaves. I also get hops. Some citrus-y vibes and a bit of vanilla from the lid.Was this helpful?
- MWMarian W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGood Post-Dinner Tea
This tea seems to travel the full flavor wheel :)Feels like such a good post-dinner tea (instead of the classic coffee). Alsoa perfect kettle-boil tea.Was this helpful?