Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
- Worldwide 10-20 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
We ship out the next business day morning.
For last-minute gifts, we recommend our e-gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $9, or free shipping over $75 purchase
- Worldwide quoted at checkout, or free shipping over $150 purchase
All the international orders are fulfilled as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Pre-paying duties upfront allows international shipments to be delivered door to door and not held at the customs.
If you wish to receive a more accurate quote for your international shipment, add the products you would like to purchase to the cart and head to the Checkout page. Once you fill out your address, you should see both the standard and express international DDP shipping costs.
- SSSharon S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Favorite Tea OolongBrewing Style WesternRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDelightful
This is a wonderful, balanced tea. Highly recommend!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FlavorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TextureRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LongevityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5MTMansa Tea3 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
We're glad that you liked our Oriental Oolong Tea and found it as a fantastic balanced tea. We are looking forward to hearing more about your tea journey soon!
- RZrick z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoit's all here
Very flavorful tea, with a bouquet that gives it all away. Amazing flavors of melon, apricots, a slight peach, honey, a trace of wood and leather, and orchids along with a hint of honeysuckle. truly an amazing tea !!MTMansa TeaHi Rick, Thank you for your fantastic feedback on our Oriental Beauty Oolong! The flavor profile is as you described, and we are glad that you enjoyed it. Thank you again for the review, and your feedback is greatly appreciated! Happy holidays to you and your family!
- NNaomiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLOVE IT!
This is definitely the most amazing, interesting mix of flavors of any tea Ive ever had! LOVE IT!Nutmeg, nut milk. The second brew is so different from the first. I was pleasantly surprised. So sweet and floral like.
- AGAnne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago11/10 Flavor Profiles!
This is a great one! 11/10! A little buttery, sweet corn, butterscotch, honeycomb taste, like the wax without the super sweetness.
- MWMarian W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNot the typical Oolong Tea
I did a full tea time with this last week and was amazed with the continual fruit. Its not like the oolongs I'm used to from Wuyi or the tawainese. Very different. Kind of like the surprise you get from dandelion jelly :) you think it's bitter then you are so surprised!
- LLauraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago[Son La 2018] Oriental Beauty Oolong
Just smelling this tea is like a vacation.