Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
- Worldwide 10-20 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
We ship out the next business day morning.
For last-minute gifts, we recommend our e-gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $9, or free shipping over $75 purchase
- Worldwide quoted at checkout, or free shipping over $150 purchase
All the international orders are fulfilled as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Pre-paying duties upfront allows international shipments to be delivered door to door and not held at the customs.
If you wish to receive a more accurate quote for your international shipment, add the products you would like to purchase to the cart and head to the Checkout page. Once you fill out your address, you should see both the standard and express international DDP shipping costs.
- RZrick z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoit's all here
Very flavorful tea, with a bouquet that gives it all away. Amazing flavors of melon, apricots, a slight peach, honey, a trace of wood and leather, and orchids along with a hint of honeysuckle. truly an amazing tea !!Was this helpful?MTMansa TeaHi Rick, Thank you for your fantastic feedback on our Oriental Beauty Oolong! The flavor profile is as you described, and we are glad that you enjoyed it. Thank you again for the review, and your feedback is greatly appreciated! Happy holidays to you and your family!
- NNaomiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLOVE IT!
This is definitely the most amazing, interesting mix of flavors of any tea Ive ever had! LOVE IT!Nutmeg, nut milk. The second brew is so different from the first. I was pleasantly surprised. So sweet and floral like.Was this helpful?
- AGAnne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago11/10 Flavor Profiles!
This is a great one! 11/10! A little buttery, sweet corn, butterscotch, honeycomb taste, like the wax without the super sweetness.Was this helpful?
- MWMarian W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNot the typical Oolong Tea
I did a full tea time with this last week and was amazed with the continual fruit. Its not like the oolongs I'm used to from Wuyi or the tawainese. Very different. Kind of like the surprise you get from dandelion jelly :) you think it's bitter then you are so surprised!Was this helpful?
- LLauraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago[Son La 2018] Oriental Beauty Oolong
Just smelling this tea is like a vacation.Was this helpful?