Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
- Worldwide 10-20 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
We ship out the next business day morning.
For last-minute gifts, we recommend our e-gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $9, or free shipping over $75 purchase
- Worldwide quoted at checkout, or free shipping over $150 purchase
All the international orders are fulfilled as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Pre-paying duties upfront allows international shipments to be delivered door to door and not held at the customs.
If you wish to receive a more accurate quote for your international shipment, add the products you would like to purchase to the cart and head to the Checkout page. Once you fill out your address, you should see both the standard and express international DDP shipping costs.
- TGTheresa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBoseong Black Tea
This tea was a nice change from drinking Assam. This is a lighter black tea and not harsh or bitter. It's a nice afternoon or evening tea. After multiple steeps, this tea is as good or ever better from the first cup.MTMansa TeaHi Theresa, Thank you for your review! We agree that the complex and deep aromatic chocolate notes stand out even more after steeping multiple times. It's absolutely a good afternoon tea that can calm even a rough day! We look forward to hearing more about your Mansa Tea experience!
- BSBrenna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHigh quality black tea
This tea is so good! I love that you can brew it more than once. It both tastes and smells amazing. This tea will be a staple that I’ll have to make sure to have in the house at all times!MTMansa TeaHi Brenna, Thank you for your kind words! We're very happy to hear that you loved our Boseong 2019 Korean Black Tea. You can actually steep the tea leaves more than 3 times, and the aroma and the flavors should still be present in those brews. Looking forward to hearing more about your Mansa Tea experience!
- NNessiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago[Boseong 2019] Korean Black Tea
Hey Ashley! I just wanted to let you know that I tried the Boseong Black Tea and I love how it had a slight lemony flavor during the fourth brew and on!! I did not expect that flavor at all. It was refreshing!!
- NJNeldon Jacob H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBosung Black Tea
Hey there, Ashley! I just wanted to let you know that I just tried the Bosung black tea. Um, you might have just found the best black tea I've ever had!! I've never had such a delicious, chocolatey black tea with such heavy fruit notes. This tea is a MAJOR win! If you have extra, I'd seriously buy it!!