Taste of First Step
Taste of First Step is a tea tasting experience designed to introduce pu'er and other aged teas and help you find your favorite collection. Curated for our new customers who are embarking on a journey with us or tea enthusiasts looking to host the next tea party, this assortment contains two servings (6g) of tea from each of the five collections:
- [Yiwu 2018] Wild Lao Raw Pu'er from Jade Pu'er
- [Hekai 2014] Ancient Tree Raw Pu'er from Amber Pu'er
- [Menghai 2009] Old Tree Ripe Pu'er from Carnelian Pu'er
- [Fuding 2015] White Peony from Pearl White
- [Anhua 2013] Golden Flower Brick from Onyx Black
If you are looking to try different types of pu'er (young raw pu'er, aged raw pu'er, and ripe pu'er), this curated set can help find the best pu'er for you and your friends.
Brewing Guide We recommend using Gaiwan teaware to enjoy the subtle changes in flavor over multiple infusions. To learn more about our brewing technique, visit Our Brewing. Tea specific instructions are included in the tasting set.
Serving Size Each serving (3g) can be steeped 5-7 times over a day (10+ time for some teas)
Free over $30 or $3 US / $10 Canada / $20 Global