Jeju Tea Tasting Set
Discover the Unique Taste of Jeju Island without Traveling and Planning!
Did you know that Jeju Island is known as the ‘Hawaii of Korea?’
Traveling during COVID is tough. In addition to the usual travel time and expenses, we now have to get multiple COVID tests and documents ready for travel.
So instead, Team Mansa is bringing Jeju Island tea to you.
We will be traveling 3 days to Jeju island, visiting 6 tea plantations, tasting countless teas to pick the best teas for our upcoming Jeju Tea Tasting Set.
Our goal is to:
- Showcase the range of Jeju island teas that will positively surprise you with their uniqueness (i.e., not the usual Korean green teas)
- Celebrate the craftsmanship of artisan tea makers by prioritizing small tea farms over large commercial tea plantations and handmade teas over factory-made teas.
- Support sustainable farming practices by sourcing all 100% organic tea.
Our limited edition Jeju Tea Tasting Set features all 100% organic teas sourced directly from Jeju Island:
- Woojeon green tea (1oz)
- Seajak green tea (1oz)
- Joongjak green tea (1oz)
- Hojicha (1oz)
- Malcha / Korean matcha (1oz)
- 100% Handmade oolong tea / hwangcha or white tea (1oz)
- 100% Handmade black tea (1oz)
The exact tea list won’t be finalized until the end of the trip (Sunday, October 24). However, we’d make sure the value of the teas you receive does not change in case of any changes.
In the case that pricier teas, such as the 100% handmade teas, do not pass our evaluation criteria during our tasting, we may opt for another tea in equal value or 2-3 other teas (semi-handmade or regular tea) that sum to equal value.
So, what’s included in the tasting set?
- At least 7 organic Jeju Island teas (1oz each) shipped to your home (shipping included)
- A digital magazine with details and analysis of each of the teas.
- One-hour virtual tea tasting of Jeju Island teas in November (TBD). A recording will also be available.
Limited Quantities Only
We plan on making only 35 of these kits, including the pre-ordered quantities.
When they are gone, they are gone. So make sure you reserve yours now!
And yes, you may order more than one to reserve some as holiday gifts.
Limited Time Only
We are offering a 10% discount for pre-orders as thank you for your early support and for helping with our planning process.
Our pre-order discount will expire on Sunday, October 24, 11:59 PM PST.
We will release the final list on Monday, October 25, and ship out the tea tasting kits on Monday, November 1.
Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
- Worldwide 10-20 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
We ship out the next business day morning.
For last-minute gifts, we recommend our digital gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $5, or free shipping over $75 purchase
- Worldwide quoted at checkout, or free shipping over $150 purchase
All the international orders are fulfilled as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Pre-paying duties upfront allows international shipments to be delivered door to door and not held at the customs.
If you wish to receive a more accurate quote for your international shipment, add the products you would like to purchase to the cart and head to the Checkout page. Once you fill out your address, you should see both the standard and express international DDP shipping costs.