Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
- Worldwide 10-20 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
We ship out the next business day morning.
For last-minute gifts, we recommend our e-gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $9, or free shipping over $75 purchase
- Worldwide quoted at checkout, or free shipping over $150 purchase
All the international orders are fulfilled as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Pre-paying duties upfront allows international shipments to be delivered door to door and not held at the customs.
If you wish to receive a more accurate quote for your international shipment, add the products you would like to purchase to the cart and head to the Checkout page. Once you fill out your address, you should see both the standard and express international DDP shipping costs.
- MMonicaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBulang 2015 Ancient Tree Ripe Pu'er
I absolutely loved this tea!! The tasting notes of biscotti and almond milk are definitely more and more prevalent as the tea steeps and the sweet after taste is absolutely lovely. Definitely writing down as one of my favorites from Mansa Tea!Was this helpful?
- MMayaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBulang Ripe Puerh
I've had the 2014, 2015 and 2017 raw versions of this tea, and the ripe pu'er is so so different! Did you know that this dark tea actually starts as a green tea?! I didn't either, but that's why I'm learning! I usually find ripe puers to be a bit too strong on what I call the mushroom taste (no shade - I love mushrooms), but this one is a bit more mellow and well rounded. Maybe it's because it comes from such a quality varietal?Was this helpful?