Jeju Tea Tasting Set
Discover the Unique Taste of Jeju Island without Traveling and Planning!
Did you know that Jeju Island is known as the ‘Hawaii of Korea?’
Traveling during COVID is tough. In addition to the usual travel time and expenses, we now have to get multiple COVID tests and documents ready for travel.
So instead, Team Mansa is bringing Jeju Island tea to you. We took 3 COVID tests within 9 days for this trip.
During our 3 day trip to Jeju island, we visited 6 tea gardens and tasted countless teas to pick the best teas for our [Limited Edition] Jeju Tea Tasting Set.
Our goal for this tasting set is to:
- Showcase the range of Jeju island teas that will positively surprise you with their uniqueness (i.e., not the usual Korean green teas)
- Celebrate the craftsmanship of artisan tea makers by prioritizing small tea gardens over large commercial tea plantations and handmade teas over factory-made teas.
- Support sustainable farming practices by sourcing all 100% organic tea.
So, what’s included in the Limited Edition Jeju Tea Tasting Set?
- 100% organic teas sourced directly from Jeju Island shipped to your home (shipping included)
- [Jeju 2021] Handcrafted White tea (0.5oz)
- [Jeju 2021] Yellow tea (1oz)
- [Jeju 2021] Handpicked Woojeon (0.5oz)
- [Jeju 2021] Sejak (1oz)
- [Jeju 2021] Joongjak (1oz)
- [Jeju 2021] Hojicha (1oz)
- [Jeju 2021] First Flush Black Tea (1oz)
- [Jeju 2019] Dark Tea (1oz)
A digital magazine with explanation of tasting notes and tea making process of each of the teas
- One-hour virtual tea tasting of Jeju Island teas on Monday, November 29, 2021 6-7PM EST. A recording will also be available.
Limited Quantities Only
We plan on making only 35 of these kits, including the pre-ordered quantities.
When they are gone, they are gone. So make sure you reserve yours now!
And yes, you may order more than one to reserve some as holiday gifts.
We will ship out the tea tasting kits starting on Monday, November 1.
Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
- Worldwide 10-20 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
We ship out the next business day morning.
For last-minute gifts, we recommend our digital gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $5, or free shipping over $75 purchase
- Worldwide quoted at checkout, or free shipping over $150 purchase
All the international orders are fulfilled as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Pre-paying duties upfront allows international shipments to be delivered door to door and not held at the customs.
If you wish to receive a more accurate quote for your international shipment, add the products you would like to purchase to the cart and head to the Checkout page. Once you fill out your address, you should see both the standard and express international DDP shipping costs.