Everyday Porcelain Gaiwan
For aspiring tea connoisseurs looking to practice brewing and evaluate flavors of high-quality tea, we recommend our Everyday Porcelain Gaiwan. This practical gaiwan is durable and comfortable for your countless brewing sessions.
For most tea connoisseurs, brewing with a gaiwan changed their tea experience tremendously. Closely examine the leaves and notice the nuanced flavors of high-end tea with our Everyday Porcelain Gaiwan.
Dimensions 3.75" D (bowl) / 4" D (saucer) x 3.35" H
Volume 150mL (when filled to the lid) / 190mL (when filled to the brim)
Origin Dehua, Fujian
* Porcelain gaiwans may have one or more of the following: small bubbles from glaze firing, a slight tilt of the lid when set over the bowl.
Before Use Wash with warm salt water.
After Use Hand wash with mild soap. Do not use harsh chemicals. To remove stains, use baking soda and warm water. Let air dry.
Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days
- Worldwide 10-20 days
We ship out the next day morning. For last-minute gifts, we recommend our digital gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $5 or free shipping over $50 purchase
- Canada $10 or free shipping over $150 purchase
- Worldwide $20 or free shipping over $150 purchase