Depths of Aged Pu'er
Designed for pu'er enthusiasts, Depths of Aged Pu'er features our pu'er collections to highlight the variety and tasting nuances of pu'er. This assortment features two servings (6g) of each of the following pu'er teas:
- [Laoman'e 2016] Bamboo Raw Pu'er from Jade Pu'er
- [Bangwei 2013] Ancient Tree Raw Pu'er from Amber Pu'er
- [Banzhang 2014] Raw Pu'er from Amber Pu'er
- [Pasha 2017] Ancient Tree Ripe Pu'er from Carnelian Pu'er
- [Laoman'e 2018] Ancient Tree Ripe Pu'er from Carnelian Pu'er
We recommend you conduct your tastings with at least two different teas at a time to maximize your tea tasting experience and to compare the range of flavors.
Ingredients Naturally Organic Ancient Tree Raw Pu'er Tea, Naturally Organic AncientTree Ripe Pu'er Tea
Brewing Guide We recommend using Gaiwan teaware to enjoy the subtle changes in flavor over multiple infusions. To learn more about our brewing technique, visit Our Brewing. Tea specific instructions are included in the tasting set.
Serving Size Each serving (3g) can be steeped 8-10+ times over a day
US $3 or free over $30 purchase
Canada $10 or free shipping over $150 purchase
Worldwide $20 or free shipping over $150 purchase