Sweet + Fruity
[Boseong 2019] Korean Black Tea
Did you know that less than 5% of the teas produced in Korea is black tea?
Fortunately for you, we are bringing you this rare black tea from Boseong, South Korea, made from hand-picked young tea leaves sourced directly from Mr. Kim’s garden.
- This tea sommelier-approved tea stood out against 19 other high-quality black tea for its incredible flavors and is the #1 Most Re-Purchased Black Tea by Mansa Tea Society members.
- With its complex and aromatic deep chocolate and fruit notes with a long-lasting finish, this tea will become your favorite go-to black tea and convert even non-tea lovers into true tea fans. We highly recommend sharing it with your friends and family.
- This black tea will bring an extra spark to your tea time along with grounding energy and calmness to power through your day without the caffeine crash.
- You can brew it multiple times! It may cost more per gram, but it will cost less per cup.
If you’ve been looking for a new black tea to replace your usual go-to, don’t waste time researching and spend more time enjoying it.
Tasting Notes: chocolate, dried fig, oak
Terroir Boseong, South Korea
Elevation 820 ft
Cultivar Japanese Yabukita variant
Vintage Spring 2019
● ● ● o
Ingredients Naturally Organic Korean Black Tea
Available in 1oz and 2oz pouches
Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days
- Worldwide 10-20 days
We ship out the next day morning. For last-minute gifts, we recommend our digital gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $5 or free shipping over $50 purchase
- Canada $10 or free shipping over $150 purchase
- Worldwide $20 or free shipping over $150 purchase