Aged Tea and Honey Pairing Set
Our tea and honey pairing experiences are available nationwide!
This Aged Tea + Honey Pairing set is curated based on our Art of Tea Pairing workshops at the Baccarat Hotel. Inspired by one of our frequently asked questions, "Can I add honey to single-origin tea," we showcase how your choice of honey can enhance or ruin the flavors of tea.
Unlike commercial honey at grocery stores, single-flower honey is from one type of flower, allowing you to carve out specific flavor notes across different honey.
The kit consists of the following aged single-origin teas and single-flower honey.
Aged Single-Origin Tea
- [Fuding 2014] Silver Needle (1oz)
- [Mangfei 2014] Ancient Tree Raw Pu'er (1oz, pre-release)
- [Bulang 2018] White Tea (1oz, pre-release)
- Lavender honey (1oz)
- Fir honey (1oz)
- Chestnut honey (1oz)
Limited time only. While supplies last.
Due to COVID-19, the updated delivery timeline is as follows:
- US 2-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
- Worldwide 10-20 business days (Standard) / 3-5 business days (Express)
We ship out the next business day morning.
For last-minute gifts, we recommend our digital gift cards.
Our regular shipping fee is as follows:
- US $5, or free shipping over $75 purchase
- Worldwide quoted at checkout, or free shipping over $150 purchase
All the international orders are fulfilled as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Pre-paying duties upfront allows international shipments to be delivered door to door and not held at the customs.
If you wish to receive a more accurate quote for your international shipment, add the products you would like to purchase to the cart and head to the Checkout page. Once you fill out your address, you should see both the standard and express international DDP shipping costs.