Mansa Tea and Equinox Bond Street are partnering to offer a complimentary one day experience at Equinox Bond Street on Wednesday, December 19. Come work out with us to stay healthy and fit ahead of the holiday festivities and travels! You can request day passes for additional guests to attend as well.
Simply fill out the form below to sign up before Tuesday, December 18. Mansa will be serving Fuding White Peony and Menghai Old Tree Ripe Pu'er at the club from 6-9pm. Hope to see you all there!
* Please fill out one form per guest
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any more questions or a last minute sign up.
Sign up for Mansa Tea at Equinox Bond Street
* Click the sign up button once. You will get a confirmation shortly.
Fitness class schedule for Wednesday
- 5-5:50pm Pilates Power by Whitney Tucker
- 5:30-6:15pm TRX by Gerren Liles
- 6:15-7:15pm Alignment Yoga by Benn Rasmussen
- 6:30-7:30pm EQX Barre Burn by Matt Ross
- 6:45-7:35pm The Pursuit: Build by Lindsay B. Davis
- 7:45-8:45pm Vinyasa Yoga by Rita Murjani
About Equinox Bond Street
Perched on the corner of a trendsetting lower Manhattan intersection, Equinox Bond Street is an icon in the making. With quintessential New York attitude, the club infuses historic urban architecture with a boundary-pushing downtown vibe. Housed in a former manufacturing building, Equinox Bond Street creates a true fitness temple with a soaring 18-foot ceiling, exposed brick, arches, and Corinthian columns. The club’s awe-inspiring span showcases four heroically-scaled studios, one of our most expansive fitness floors ever, a spacious home for our luxury amenities, and energizing street views alive with the pulse from Noho’s streets.